Live Online Open House Workshop for Teens: Chronological Mind of The Clock Tower
It is TIME to take a look at the curious cogs inside The Clock Tower of the Chester Beatty. Through paper engineering we will create a pop-up clock, but what lies within the mystery? Fun, fiction and horological history.
This event is organised to mark Open House Junior.
Use of any sharp or small objects must be supervised by an adult.
Registration will open here soon
– 170gsm white card (or any colour)
– Copper, gold, or silver card (select 1 or all)
– Inspirational cut outs from magazines – (Think clocks.)
– Glue stick
– Blade for cutting (Use of any sharp or small objects must be supervised by an adult. A cutting matt is advised)
– Hb Pencil
– Something circular to trace with (a glass or a circumference)