Onsite Sketching Draw-along with Róisín Curé
‘Urban sketching’ is the practice of becoming immersed in your surroundings and capturing all you see and hear around you in the moment. Curé’s latest colour illustrated book Dublin in Sketches and Stories (Merrion Press) contains over 100 colour prints, capturing Dublin city in all her grit and glory. From the genteel grandeur of Merrion Square to the raw vibrancy of Moore Street, Curé uses only a fountain pen and small box of watercolours to provide a lively and intimate window into everyday life in our bustling city.
In partnership with Dublin Book Festival.
Limited to 15 Participants, 15.00 p.p.
• Please show a copy of your booking confirmation to the facilitator (printed or mobile version).
• All participants must show a Covid Vaccination Certificate and photo ID.
• Masks must be worn for the duration of your visit.
• These guidelines are subject to change in response to updates in government guidelines. Please check our guidelines in advance of your visit.
• Please arrive 5 minutes early in order to sign in for contact tracing.
• Please refrain from using mobile phones during the workshop.
• A minimum of seven days’ notice of cancellation is required, failure to adhere to our cancellation policy will make the booking non-refundable.
• The Chester Beatty reserves the right to cancel any workshop rendered impossible due to circumstances beyond our control, in which case the ticket holder will receive a full refund.
• Due to Covid 19 protocols the Chester Beatty reserves the right to cancel the workshop at short notice, in which case the ticket holder will receive a full refund.
• If you wish to cancel your booking please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are feeling unwell, please do not attend the Chester Beatty.
• If you begin to feel unwell during the workshop, please contact a member the Chester Beatty Visitor Services staff who will be able to provide assistance.